Collapse and expand the layout settings in ACF field editor for a better overview and easier sorting of the layouts or moving fields between layouts.
When you create a Flexible Content field with many layouts and a lot of fields, you can quickly lose overview. And if you have ever tried to sort the layouts or move fields between layouts, you know that this can be a difficult undertaking.
This is where ACF Admin Flexible Content Collapse comes into play. You can collapse the layouts for a better overview, sorting layouts, or moving fields.
Collapse/expand all layouts with one click or each layout individually.
In addition, the text links for sorting, adding etc. are replaced by icons.
If you are using ACF Pro in the current version 6, you do not need this plugin because this function is already included.
- Upload the
acf-admin-flexible-content-collapsefolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Suradnici i Programeri
“ACF Admin Flexible Content Collapse” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Disabled ACF Pro V6 support
- Fixed bug where the duplicate button doesn’t work
- Some JS improvements
- Some CSS changes
- Fixes for WP 5.5
- Optimized for ACF Free version
- Added compatibility for ACF 5.7 and newer
- Optimized script for expand button
- Changed class name to prevent future conflicts with ACF
- Initial release of this plugin, tested and stable.