This plugin replaces the default Elementor Form message display after submission with the SweetAlert2 default. It is important to note that we do not have any direct affiliation with SweetAlert2, we are only facilitating the use of its library with Elementor.
- Install and activate the plugin “Add SweetAlert to Elementor Form”.
- Add an Elementor Form widget to your page.
- Customize the form to your liking.
- The plugin will automatically replace the default form message with SweetAlert2.
The plugin includes a
custom.css file that can be edited according to your needs. Feel free to modify it to achieve the desired result.
Although this plugin was originally developed for personal use and may contain some flaws, we welcome any contributions or improvements to make it better. We encourage anyone to participate by creating a pull request, which we will review and consider carefully.
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Add SweetAlert to Elementor Form” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
- Updated readme.md
- Initial Launch with SweetAlert2