The purpose of this plugin is to allow users to add a link to a translation version of a page or post in the admin and print this link on their blog, on a single post or or a page.
You can try it out in a temporary copy of WordPress here.
- Download the plugin
- Upload entire bilingual-linker folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin
- Add links to posts or pages in the WordPress editor
- Use the OutputBilingualLink function in the loop to display a link to the item translation.
OutputBilingualLink($post_id, $linktext, $beforelink, $afterlink);
When using in The Loop in any template, you can use $post->ID as the first argument to pass the current post ID being processed.
There are currently no FAQs
Suradnici i Programeri
“Bilingual Linker” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Prevedite “Bilingual Linker” na svoj jezik.
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
Pregledajte kôd, pogledajte SVN spremišteili se pretplatite na dnevnik razvoja od RSS.
- Fix to output proper hreflang for the current page language. E.g. Was previously outputting de_DE instead of only de for German
- Added output to page header to show alternate link for current page language
- Add new option to be able to specify a custom coded condition to not display translation link
- Change to address missing scripts in admin pages
- Adds language selection option in menu builder to be able to create menu items for multiple languages
- Adds text name to menu items in menu builder to facilitate managing multiple Bilingual Linker menu items
- Fixed issue with adding Bilingual Linker menu in Menu editor
- Added alternate language tags to page header based on user suggestion
- Correction in donation link
- Added support to display translation link when posts page is not front page
- Code fix to use bilingual link set in page editor if page is used as site front page
- Fix for Bilingual Linker Menu item
- Added support for custom post type archive pages
- Fix for potential XSS vulnerability
- Fix for menu items all showing translation link
- Added new item in WordPress menu builder to be able to easily add Bilingual Linker link to menu
- Modified the_bilingual_linker function so it can accept arguments as an array
- Added new option url_only that only echoes or returns the translation URL. This option is only available when sending options as an array.
- Corrected issue preventing users from specifying HTML in link test, before and after fields in admin panel
- Corrected issue with new menu suppression options
- Added options to hide translation link on front page, search page, archive pages and category pages
- Added option to be able to hide translation links on pages that don’t have a translation
- Added shortcode [the-bilingual-link]
- Added field to configure hreflang
- Corrected PHP Warnings
- Corrected problem with category meta table creation code
- Added support for multiple languages
- Added ability to assign translation links to categories
- Translation display link now works on all page types (front page, archives, search results, categories, tag)
- Created new display function (the_bilingual_link)
- Added option to specify whether the link should be echoed or sent as a function return value
- Added option to OutputBilingualLink to be able to provide a default URL to display if no translation link is found
- Fixed problem with posts extra field getting deleted
- Updated Bilingual Linker to support network installations
- Changed data storage method to use post meta data instead of custom table
- Added code to display Bilingual Linker on all post types, not only on posts and pages
- Initial functionality
- Ability to add custom link for translated text in post and page editors
- Ability to query this address from WordPress theme