Create a scheme of your theater, cinema, restaurant. Use our event manager. Online booking!
Booking places, seats, tickets… In theaters, cinemas, restaurants etc. It’s really convenient, when people are able to book a place online. With our plugin it’s possible.
Book a Place plugin is very easy to use by both parties: users, who want to book a place, and administrators, who create a scheme, add places, set prices etc. Moreover, there you will find powerful event manager. We created our plugin as simple as possible. And we are ready to continue working on it to make it better.
So what you get with Book a Place plugin:
- Event manager.
- Easy tool to create a scheme of your placement.
- You will get emails about new bookings (email addresses and templates can be managed).
- Orders section with a lot of important and useful data.
We are happy to propose you our Book a Place Pro plugin:
- Paypal payments.
- Plugin permissions.
- Coupon/discount system.
- Custom scheme numbering.
- Photo gallery for each place.
- Bulk actions in scheme editor.
You can find the Pro version here.
- Go to Plugins section.
- Click to Add New.
- Search for “Book a Place”.
- Find our plugin and click Install Now.
- Activate it.
- Upload Book a Place plugin to your blog (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate it through the administration panel.
There are two possible variants of using our plugin:
- If you just want to show the booking scheme
- You should go to Schemes section and create a new scheme there. Scheme is just a scheme of your theater, cinema or restaurant. There you should input name, description, width and height.
Name is just a name.
In description you should describe the event, mention the date and time and other important info.
Width – number of cells horizontally. In each cell you will be able to set a place. Each cell is like a 1 square meter.
Height – number of cells vertically.
Are you confused now? Don’t worry, we are almost there 😉
- Now you should find your scheme in listing and click on View.
- Here you can set places, prices etc. Use colors to group similar things. Create different places using several cells.
- You can find a shortcode for each scheme in Schemes section. This shortcode can be embedded to any post or page.
- If you want to use the event manager
- You should create a scheme as we described above.
- Then go to Events section and create an event there. There are three possible types of great calendars: month, week, day. You can choose one or several cells to create an event for. We created three color options for each event: background, border and text. Enjoy!
- When you added, just click on event to find a shortcode.
As you understand, if you use event manager, then your booking will be closed automatically.
That’s it! Now everybody can book a place. You will get an email about this as administrator and user will get an email too. Email templates can be edited in Settings section (‘E-mail templates’ tab). In section Orders administrator will find information about all orders.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Book a Place” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Fixed install/update problem.
- Added an ability to set Purchase Limitations on scheme level.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9.8.
- Updated translation files.
- Added Chinese zh_CN localization. Thanks to @leemw@ Envato Codecanyon user.
- CSV export places fix.
- Different success messages for different settings tabs.
- Updated translation files.
- Checkout dialog auto closing after the cart expiration.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9.4.
- Improved scheme add/edit form.
- Fixed typos.
- Added German de_DE localization. Thanks to @raphaelwimmer@ WordPress user.
- Improved the design of scheme control panel – implemented simple icons.
- Improved popups resizing.
- Added an ability to hide the scheme, if it’s wide and can break layout.
- Tested the plugin with the latest WordPress versions.
- Fixed the problem with permissions.
- Enabled scheme editing and visual managing (for schemes that are attached to some events).
- Added Norwegian nb_NO localization. Thanks to @Uncle_K@ WordPress user.
- Added Swedish sv_SE localization. Thanks to @paul_t@ WordPress user.
- Fixed the problem with the saving in the Setting section. Related to translated plugins.
- Fixed wrong URLs in several sections. Related to translated plugins.
- Implemented a restriction to use one scheme for one event. If you want to use the same scheme for other even, you should duplicate the scheme.
- Added Italian localization of the plugin. Thanks to @tunele@ WordPress member!
- Added new validation to the event creation page. It will be impossible to use the same scheme for different events. So if you have two or more intersecting/parallel events – just duplicate the desired scheme and use it.
- Fixed an issue with one scheme for multiple dates/events. Now it is possible to split events using different pages: booking carts and checkout orders will be separated.
- Fixed security problem with permissions. Now Administrators only will be able to work with this plugin functionality.
- Re-worked and improved the orders section.
- Fixed problems with translating.
- Created cart validation. So this disable possibility to checkout an empty cart now.
- Created an ability to export orders to CSV.
- Added new placeholders to email templates: event_name, event_start, event_end, scheme_name, order_url.
- Implemented search in orders section.
- Added booking success message.
- Fixed the cart expiration problem.
- Fixed the problem with cart expiration.
- Added an ability to change currency symbol.
- Added an ability to translate the plugin.
- Now orders can be deleted.
- Fixed a problem with booking in 0.2.0 version.
- Created event manager.
- Scheme reusing for different events.
- Fixed a bug with scheme refreshing.
- Initial version.