BruteGuard is a cloud powered brute force login protection that shields your site against botnet attacks.
Botnets and other malicious scripts attack millions of websites each and every day
BruteGuard is a brute force attack prevention plugin that guards you against botnets by connecting its users to track failed login attempts across all WordPress installations that use the plugin. Once you activate BruteGuard you become part of a inter-connected protection layer against botnet attacks.
BruteGuard logs failed attempts network wide
Our plugin logs and blocks IPs across the entire network. The more users use BruteGuard the safer the whole network including you gets.
BruteGuard fully supports multi sites and is an additional security layer so can be used with any other security plugin.
- Navigate to the Plugins tab in your WordPress admin and click the “Add New” button.
- Type BruteGuard into the search field.
- Click “Install Now” under the BruteGuard plugin name.
- Once the plugin is installed click “Activate Now”.
- Now you’ll see the new BruteGuard tab on the left, click on it.
- To get your required API Key enter your email address and click the “Get Protected” button.
- We send you an email to confirm your activation.
- Watch for BruteGuard data on failed attempts in your dashboard.
Suradnici i Programeri
“BruteGuard – Brute Force Login Protection” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
- fixed: issue with storing white list
- added: translate able strings for backend
- added: option to clear expired transients automatically
- fixed: call to undefined function get_main_blog_id`
initial beta release