BuddyPress Docs adds collaborative work spaces to your BuddyPress community. Part wiki, part document editing, part shared dropbox, think of these Docs as a BuddyPress version of the Docs service offered by the Big G ifyouknowwhatimean
- Docs that can be linked to groups or users, with a variety of privacy levels
- Support for fully-private document uploads
- Doc taxonomy, using tags
- Fully sortable and filterable doc lists
- TinyMCE front-end doc editing
- One-editor-at-a-time prevention against overwrites, plus idle detection/autosave
- Full access to revision history
- Dashboard access and management of Docs for the site admin
This plugin is in active development. For feature requests and bug reports, visit http://github.com/boonebgorges/buddypress-docs. If you have translated the plugin and would like to provide your translation for distribution with BuddyPress Docs, please contact the plugin author.
- Da se instalirati
- Sit back and watch the jack roll in.
Suradnici i Programeri
“BuddyPress Docs” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Fixed bug that caused Tab button to be incorrectly inserted in rich text editor in some cases.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect Folder edit permissions in some groups.
- Fixed bug that caused Attachments button not to work properly in some cases on WP 5.3+.
- Fixed bug that could cause Doc links to be incorrectly generated in some cases where Doc IDs are filtered by another plugin.
- Fixed bug that could cause empty attachment directories to be incorrectly created in some cases.
- Fixed bug that caused group checkbox not to be checked properly after failed form submission.
- Better compatibility with themes that load the WP Media modal early
- Fixed bug with the “Most recent” check on the History tab.
- Added context-awareness option for Docs widget
- Improved compatibility checks for various PHP versions.
- Improved compatibility with Smart Slider plugin and other plugins leveraging ‘upload_dir’ filter.
- Improved compatibility with WP_Query post caching.
- Improved performance when filtering activity queries for off-limits Docs activity.
- Fixed a broken textdomain
- Improved behavior of “anyone can comment” setting.
- Fixed regression in Docs 2.1.0 that broke compatibility with PHP 5.3 and PHP 5.4.
- Fixed bug that could cause access settings to be rendered incorrectly in some cases where
bp_docs_get_current_doc()is filtered by a plugin.
- Fixed regression in BuddyPress that prevented access to author-only documents in some cases.
- Improved support for BuddyPress 3.0 and the Nouveau template pack.
- Improved Doc search to match attachment filenames.
- Fixed bug that caused revision count to be incorrect in some cases.
- Added filters to modify default toggle open/closed state on Doc edit/create.
- Fixed bug that caused Docs activity filters to appear in groups where Docs was not enabled.
- Search terms are now highlighted on search results page.
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.2+.
- Added right-to-left versions of stylesheets.
- Fixed bug that caused Docs with identical slugs to have conflicting URLs.
- Fixed bug that caused ‘View All Docs’ link on search results to paginate incorrectly.
- Fixed bug that caused new directory searches not to reset pagination.
- Use Akismet to check new Docs for spam content.
- Move Docs between folders using drag and drop.
- Improved support for themes that don’t use BP theme compatibility.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Fixed bug that caused original author info to be lost when a doc was edited by another user.
- Began using the WordPress.org translation service. This will require action by some users:
- If you use a custom translation, it must be renamed and moved to this location: wp-content/languages/plugins/buddypress-docs-LOCALE.mo. E.g., wp-content/languages/plugins/buddypress-docs-es_ES.mo
- If you use custom template parts, all text domain identifiers must be updated to ‘buddypress-docs’.
- Improved privacy of comments on limited access Docs.
- Improved success messaging when saving admin settings.
- Fixed bug that caused edited doc to appear in its own Parent dropdown.
- Fixed bug that caused post global variables to be improperly set after use of the widget, which interfered with template generation in certain cases.
- Fixed security issue that made it possible to edit certain Docs without proper permissions. Thanks to Ewoud Vlasselaer, Eric Schayes, and Nabeel Ahmed for discovering and privately reporting this issue.
- Fixed bug in Edit Lock functionality that caused locks to be removed improperly on certain link clicks.
- Fixed bug that caused attachments to be corrupted in some cases.
- Fixed potential notice when using Docs widget.
- Fixed broken attachment icon.
- Improved compatibility with BuddyPress 2.7+.
- Fixed bug where attachment filter could show all items when no items have attachments.
- Fixed bug that could cause attachment filtering in directories to display off-limits Docs.
- Styling improvements.
- Fixed bug in activity stream when referenced Doc was deleted.
- Added Catalan translation.
- Docs can now be sorted into folders inside of groups.
- New breadcrumb navigation in individual Docs as well as in folder view.
- Improved appearance in default WordPress themes.
- Improved performance for Directory views.
- Improved support for /index.php/ permalinks.
- Allow users to trash and permanently delete docs.
- Introduce “Recently Created Docs” widget.
- Improved behavior when BuddyPress’ groups component is not active.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect “x members” count in Associated Group metabox in some situations.
- Improved localization for “x members” string in Associated Group metabox.
- Fixed bug that caused Docs to show as enabled for a group after being toggled from on to off.
- Fixed invalid markup on group settings panel.
- Improved permissions checks for certain actions.
- Fixed bug that prevented certain users from having access to the “associated group” panel in edit mode.
- Fixed bug where Doc access settings might not be correct by default.
- Fixed bug where suggested Doc access settings may override values set by the user.
- Fixed pagination bugs within group and user Doc directories
- Improved accessibility throughout frontend and backend screens.
- Added new action hooks to Doc edit meta area.
- Fixed bug that caused “View All Docs” link to be broken when plugins add filters to Doc directories.
- Added miscellaneous filters for plugin developers.
- Improved performance of access protection functions.
- Improved compatibility with BuddyPress 2.2+
- New feature: unlink from group button
- Extracted away from WordPress’s general discussion settings
- Fixed bug that could cause attachment corruption on download
- Fixed JS error when editing/creating Doc
- Fixed permalinks for child Docs
- More fixes for JS dependency and load order
- Improve dependency logic when loading JS files
- Fix conflict with Events Organizer and certain other plugins using the ‘pre_get_posts’ hook
- Moar filters
- Fix performance issue related to the ‘check_is_protected()’ check for Doc attachments
- Fix bug that caused Docs tab to be enabled for groups in some situations where it was not intended
- Avoid fatal errors if loading Groups integration in an unorthodox order
- Replace the missing Link feature in the rich text editor with WP’s custom link plugin
- Fix bug that could allow non-authenticated user to access /edit page in some cases
- Ensure that the ‘js’ and ‘no-js’ body classes work properly across themes
- Settings boxes default to closed on existing Docs, simplifying the interface, especially on mobile devices
- Improved handling of permissions for uploading attachments
- Overhauled internal capabilities system, for better reliability and customization
- Use submitted values to rerender page after a failed create/edit action
- Better protection against comment spam
- Better suggestions for default access settings when changing Doc group associations
- Fix wikitext-style [[links]] when pointing to non-existent Docs
- Don’t run document protection check on AJAX calls
- Fix PHP notice when compiling group terms
- Force theme compatibility mode on User tabs for themes that don’t use it for other Docs template
- Fix bug that caused Admins not to meet the “Moderator” minimum role
- Fix potential bug related to overwriting autosave drafts
- Fix incorrect function usage when generating htaccess files
- Correct some permissions logic that caused Create button to be shown to some logged-out users
- More reliable redirection when attempting to access a protected Doc
- Better compatibility with other plugins using the WP Heartbeat API
- Use tag name rather than slug when displaying tags in directory filters
- Improved compatibility with BuddyPress 2.0 metadata functions
- Refactored activity action generation to work with BP 2.0’s new dynamic system
- When group is hidden, group association is no longer advertised in the activity action
- Fix a bug where group associations could be lost when Docs were edited by non-admins
- Add a filter for auto-generated Apache attachment rewrite rules
- Better error notice for Apache users with AllowOverride issues
- Improved layout of attachment drawer
- Improved appearance and localizability for “and x more” tags link
- More reliable toggling of settings during group creation
- Fix bug that prevented edit lock from being cleared on doc save
- Overhaul of the way group/user tag clouds work
- Improved support for attachments on nginx and IIS
- Improved doc edit locking mechanisms
- Improved appearance on devices of various sizes
- Support for WordPress 3.9 and TinyMCE 4.x
- Improve appearance of row actions on mobile devices
- Improve appearance of tags filter on IE < 9
- Fix bug introduced in BP 1.9.2 related to the display of comments
- Update ru_RU
- Allow current filter to be toggled by reclicking filter name
- Fix bug in “Edited by Me” logic when user has not edited any Docs
- Show deleted Docs on Started By Me tab, so they can be easily restored
- Improved interface for Tags directory filter when many tags are present
- Prevent logged-out user from accessing Create page
- Improved compatibility with BuddyPress 1.9
- Fix bug with permalinks in groups, introduced in change to is_singular()
- Fix bug with WP 3.7 that caused single Docs to 404 when Permalinks were set to Page Name.
- More compatibility with WordPress 3.7
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.7
- Fix bug that prevented settings from being populated in some cases, resulting in improper permissions
- Fix debug warnings on Settings page
- Fix bug with Settings page when BP_DOCS_SLUG is set in wp-config.php
- New standalone Settings panel, under Dashboard > BuddyPress Docs
- Main Docs slug can now be changed via the admin
- Fix bug that prevented the activity action from being modified for the associated group
- Fix bug that prevented activity from appearing in group activity streams
- Fix bug that prevented attachment uploads on group Doc creation pages
- Recast “minimum role to create Doc in group” in terms of group association
- Fix some textdomain errors
- Fix incorrect form action for “has-attachment” filter in some cases
- Fix My Groups view
- Add Directory Excerpt Length admin option
- Fix “admins and mods of…” permissions setting and prevent non-admin-mods from locking themselves out of Docs
- More accurate list of items on “Edited by…” tab
- Improve the way attachment URLs are built
- Allow Docs with empty content field
- Add hooks to templates
- Improved compatibility with PHP 5.4+
- Fixes bug in access filter for “logged-in users” setting
- Removes stripslashes() on post content, which was causing problems with LaTeX plugins
- Fixes recursion problem that caused fatal errors when filtering by has-attachment on some setups
- Fixes incorrect tag directory links at the bottom of individual Docs
- Fixes CSS for hover actions in Docs directory
- Fixes bug that may cause fatal errors when using private attachments on setups other than vanilla Apache
- Removes incidental dependencies on Activity and Groups components
- Makes the plugin dir slug customizable
- Fixes bug introduced in 1.4.2 that prevents certain sorts of Doc editing
- Improved localization
- Updates ru_RU
- Fixes problem where nested child Docs would not resolve properly in some cases
- Improves tab navigation on Create Doc screen
- Adds a filter that allows the Attachments component to be disabled
- Removes Delete Attachment link from Read mode
- Updates de_DE
- Fixes bug that caused fatal errors when using Docs with some upload-related plugins
- Turns off attempts at auto-detecting upgrades, to get rid of erroneous admin notice
- Prevents group affiliation from displaying when group is hidden and user is not a member
- Adds support for Doc Attachments, which obey Doc privacy levels
- Directory filters redesigned and streamlined
- Improves appearance across WP themes
- Improves tab navigation on Edit screen
- Adds cascading Doc permissions for new documents
- Fixes bug that hid the Dashboard settings
- Improves performance with custom bp_moderate capability maps
- Reintroduces global directory tag clouds
- Adds nl_NL language pack
- Improves the appearance of edit mode dropdowns for fields with long text
- Updated italian translation
- Fixed bug that incorrectly approved some post comments
- Fixed bug with tab permalinks on some setups
- Fixed bug in the way parent Doc is pre-selected on Edit screen dropdown
- Fixed issues with Doc creation when groups are disabled
- Fixed several bugs occurring when group association was changed or deleted
- Updated translations: Danish, Spanish
- Adds theme compatibility layer, for better formatting with all themes
- Full compatibility with BuddyPress 1.7
- Don’t show permissions snapshot to non-logged-in users
- Adds Docs link to My Account toolbar menu
- Delete Doc activity when deleting Doc
- Delete local Doc tags when deleting Doc from any location
- Improved markup for Create New Docs button
- Don’t show History quicklink on directories when revisions are disabled
- Improved compatibility with BP Group Hierarchy
- Fixes for global directory pagination
- Improved access protection, for better compatibility with bbPress 2.x and other plugins
- Updated Russian translation
- Fixes problem with group associations and privacy levels of new docs
- Improves access protection in WP searches and elsewhere
- Sets hide_sitewide more carefully when posting Doc activity items
- Prevents some errors related to wp_check_post_lock()
- Adds Russian translation
- Updates German translation
- Fixes rewrite problem when using custom BP_DOCS_SLUG
- Fixes fatal error when upgrading BuddyPress
- Updates Danish translation
- Fixes infinite loop bug in upgrader
- Fixes html entity problem in permalinks
- Fixes comment posting
- Fixes comment display and posting permissions
- Don’t show Tags: label when no tags are present
- Updates .pot file
- Updates German translation
- l18n improvements
- Ensures that doc links are trailingslashed
- Fixes bug that prevented front-end doc deletion
- Removes temporarily non-functional doc counts from group tabs
- Fixes bug with bp-pages
- Improves group-association auto-settings when creating via the Create New Doc link in a group
- Fixes bug that erroneously required a directory page
- Fixes bug with overzealous Create New Doc button
- Fixes some PHP warnings
- Major plugin rewrite
- Moves Docs out of groups, making URLs cleaner, interface simpler, and making it possible to have Docs not linked to any group
- Adds a sitewide Docs directory
show in some cases
- Fixes bug that broke comment moderation in some cases
- Moves Table buttons to third row of editor, for better fit on all themes
- Adds Danish translation
- Adds Delete links to doc actions row
- Fixes an invalid markup issue in a template file
- Added Romanian translation
- Show the ‘author’ panel in the Dashboard
- Fixes bug with timezones on History tab
- Improves data passed to filters
- Cleans up references to WP’s fullscreen editing mode
- Fixes potential PHP warnings on the Dashboard
- Improved WP 3.3 support
- Ensure that groups’ can-delete setting defaults to ‘member’ when not present, to account for legacy groups
- Moved to groups_get_group() for greater efficiency under BP 1.6
- Fixed bug that redirected users to wp-admin when comparing a revision to itself
- Adds filters to allow site admins and plugin authors to force-enable Docs at group creation, or to remove the Docs step from the group creation process
- Forced BP Docs activity items to respect bp-disable-blogforum-comments in BP 1.5+
- Added Portuguese translation (pt_PT)
- Fixed bug that caused comments to be posted to the incorrect blog when using parent and child Docs
- Fixed bug that allowed doc content to be loaded by slug in the incorrect group
- Limit wikitext linking to docs in the same group
- Fixed bug that prevented group admins from creating a Doc when minimum role was set to Moderators
- Disables buggy fullscreen word count for the moment
- Fixed bug that prevented users from editing docs when no default settings were provided
- Switches default setting during group creation so that Docs are enabled
- Adds a filter to default group settings so that plugin authors can modify
- Adds wiki-like bracket linking
- Improves distraction-free editing JS
- Updates tabindent plugin for better browser support
- Replaces deprecated function calls
- Internationalizes some missing gettext calls
- Adds an error message when a non-existent Doc is requested
- Fixes bug that made BP Docs break WP commenting on some setups
- Closes code tag on Edit page.
- Filters get_post_permalink() so that Doc permalinks in the Admin point to the proper place
- Ensures that a group’s last activity is updated when a Doc is created, edited, or deleted
- Modifies Recent Comments dashboard widget in order to prevent non-allowed people from seeing certain Doc comments
- Adds Print button to TinyMCE
- Adds Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Fixes Tab name bug in 1.1.6 that may cause tab to disappear
- Rolls back group-specific Tab names and puts it in Dashboard > BuddyPress > Settings
- Better redirect handling using bp_core_no_access(), when available
- Added TinyMCE table plugin
- Added admin field for customizing group tab name
- Added UI for changing the slug of an existing Doc
- Security enhancement regarding comment posting in hidden/private groups
- Fixed issue that may have prevented some users from viewing History tab on some setups
- Clarified force-cancel edit lock interface
- Introduces bp_docs_is_docs_enabled_for_group() for easy checks
- French translation added
- Swedish translation added
- Make the page title prettier and more descriptive
- Don’t show History section if WP_POST_REVISIONS are disabled
- Fixes activity throttle for private and hidden groups
- Fixes PHP warning related to read_comments permissions
- Adds German translation
- Fixes potential PHP notices related to hide_sitewide activity posting
- Fixes bug related to group privacy settings and doc comments
- Enables WP 3.2 distraction-free editing. Props Stas
- Fixes markup error that prevented h2 tag from being closed on New Doc screen
- Fixes problems with directory separators on some setups
- Updated textdomains and pot file for new strings
- ‘History’ tab added, giving full access to a Doc’s revision history
- UI improvements to make tabs more wiki-like (Read, Edit, History)
- Fixed bug that caused an error message to appear when saving unchanged settings in the group admin
- Limited access to custom post type on the Dashboard to admins
- Added group Doc count to group tab
- Added Italian translation – Props Luca Camellini
- Fixes bug that prevented blog comments from being posted to the activity stream
- Fixes incorrect textdomain in some strings
- Fixes bug from previous release that prevented certain templates from loading correctly
- Abstracts out the comment format callback for use with non-bp-default themes
- Fixes bug that prevented some templates from being overridden by child themes
- Fixes bug that limited the number of docs visible in the Parent dropdown
- Adds controls to allow group admins to limit Doc creation based on group role
- Better performance on MS (plugin is not loaded on non-root-blogs by default)
- Fixes TinyMCE link button in WP 3.1.x by removing wplink internal linking plugin in Docs context
- Switches Delete to trash action rather than a true delete
- Removes More button from TinyMCE in Docs context
- Fixes bug that allowed doc comments to show up in activity streams incorrectly
- Adds Spanish translation
- Adds logic for loading textdomain and translations
- Fixes bug that prevented Doc delete button from working
- Adds POT file for translators
- Re-fixes problem with JS editor that might cause error message on save in some setups
- UI improvements on doc meta sliders
- Doc children are now listed in single doc view
- Improved support for TinyMCE loading on custom themes
- More consistent tab highlighting in group subnav
- Fixed bug that prevented reverting to the “no parent” setting
- Improvements in the logic of doc comment display
- Improvements in the way that activity posts respect privacy settings of groups
- Added pagination for doc list view
- Improvements to the simultaneous edit lock mechanism
- Streamlining of Doc Edit CSS to fit better with custom themes
- Improvements to the way that docs tags are handled on the back end
- Initial public release