This plugin will help you to create the new category for your wordpress pages. You can assign those categories to your pages.
With that, you can get your wordpress pages with the help of specific category.
This will save your time from custom coding.
- Create new Categories for wordpress Pages.
- Assign them to the pages.
- Lets you display List of Pages based on Categories
- The plugin utilizes the archive.php and tag.php file included in your theme.
What are the benefits ?
There are some benefits of adding category to your Pages like, You can
* Embed a Category Based List of Pages.
* Create a Tag based archive for Pages.
* Create a Category based Archive for Pages
* Hide Pages belonging to specific Category.. and many More
you can list all your categories by wordpress default function “wp_list_categories();” .
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Add plugin from your wordpress dashboard,add new plugin or Unzip archive and upload the entire folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from wordpress dashboard ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Plugin is activated now.
- Now click on “Pages” from your dashboard and click on categories, create new category here.
- You can now add Categories to the Pages just like you do it for your Posts.
- Now you can get the pages with specific category with the help of query post/wp_query.
To get pages along with category assigned with your post query. Use this ‘category_name’ => ‘your-category-slug’. Done.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Create And Assign Categories For Pages” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
- Minor updates and released the plugin.
- Create and adds the Categories and Tags to your Pages in WordPress.