This plugin shows your current template file name. You can see current template included files name in adminbar. Current theme name and wordpress version will also be seen at adminbar. For Developers and Users this plugin is a helping hand.This plugin will reveal template of your current page and tell you which template you are still using.You may need to know which template file your page just loaded, it just says to show current template. Also, it will show your current template loading time in seconds.
🌱 Simply just activate the plugin and see the results at adminbar.
☀️ ‘Current Template Name’ provides following features:
- Current Template Name
- Current Template Load Time
- Current Page ID
- Current Theme Name
- Current WordPress Version
- Included files name in current template
- Custom Styling Options
🎉 For Custom Styling, go through ‘Settings > Current Template Name’.
💥 Want More???
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our another project:
FAQ for WooCommerce – FAQ for Woocommerce makes and shows Frequently Asked Questions about products.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/current-template-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Now in front see adminbar showing the menu.
How to use this plugin?
Just install it and see front site’s adminbar menu.
Can I change the styles?
Yeah, You can add custom style from ‘Settings > Current Template Name’.
Does it work with any theme?
Yeah, it should work with any theme.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Current Template Name” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Suradnici
1.1.7 – 22/07/2021
- Added: WordPress 5.8 version compatibility tested.
1.1.6 – 17/06/2021
- Added: Current page id added.
1.1.5 – 15/03/2021
- Fixed: WordPress 5.7 compatability tested.
1.1.4 – 19/02/2021
- Added: Current template load time added.
1.1.3 – 05/02/2021
- Added: Custom Styling Options.
1.1.2 – 24/01/2021
- Fixed: File enhancement.
- Fixed: Junk cleaned.
1.1.1 – 20/01/2021
- Tweak: WordPress latest version 5.6 compatability checked.
1.1.0 – 08/05/2020
- Added: Include files.
- Added: Showing template files in adminbar.
- Added: Added plugin files.
- Added: Initialize class and plugin functions.