Simply select a block in the WordPress editor, toggle on Dynamic Content, and select the custom field (aka post meta key) that contains the value you’d like to display. If that value changes in your database, it will automatically reflect the change on the frontend of your site.
The following blocks are currently supported:
Does this work with ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)?
Absolutely! Works with regular custom fields or ACF.
Can I have just a section of text dynamic?
Not yet! Currently the dynamic value will take over the entire block.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Dynamic Block Content” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Filter out serialized values
- Remove dev dependency from composer.json
- Remove defining constants from json
- Works with nested/inner blocks
- Fix frontend rendering bug
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0
- Update author info
- Initial release.