The Event Alley is your one stop complete package to publish and manage your events and also includes booking management. Handcrafted by WordPress experts to provide you ‘ready to go’ out of the box plugin. There is flexibility for developers to customise the plugin or even develop addons to expand the plugin.
- Publish events
- Publish event venues and organisers
- Publish event categories
- Add statuses for bookings
- Customisable booking form
- Customisable responder emails
- Template variables for emails
- Customisable template variables
- Upcoming events widget
- 7 display shortcodes for list calendar, event categories or single event
- Hooks & Filters for developers
PREMIUM FEATURES (Coming soon)
- Add recurring multiple dates to events
- Unlimited booking forms
- Select custom booking form for each event
- Unlimited booking statuses
- Unlimited responder emails
- Select default responder for each event and statuses
- Layout customisation
- Admin dashboard widgets
- Support multiple languages
- Search events widget
- Ajaxified calendar
- Add event tags
- Add multiple tickets for events
- Caching feature
- Debug Mode for Developers
Found a bug? or want to contribute in our plugin? We would love that! Check out Official repo for Event Alley on Github.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Event Alley” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Bug Fix – Test auto responder email
- Bug Fix – Dates list template
- Bug Fix – Notice on event details meta box
- Tweak – Changes on settings page
- Enhancement – Date format for backend
- Hello WordPress!
- Submitted plugin on WordPress