information about the cookies that are used is present. This plugin also sets a cookie on the end-users brower when the cookie banner is closed, to avoid displaying the cookie
banner again on the font-end. Usage of this plugin does not make the site fully GDPR compliant.
GDPR Cookie Banner bundles the following third-party resources:
jQuery fontpicker plugin 0.3, Copyright 2011 Tom Moor, 2019 Arjan Haverkamp
Usage of Google Font:
More information about usage of Google Font can be found here: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq#can_i_use_fonts_from_the_google_fonts_catalog_on_any_page
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- For the plugin settings, click on the Setting link below GDPR Cookie Banner or navigate to Settings >> GDPR Cookie Banner.
- Who should use this plugin?
By default, the theme’s style for the anchor tag is applied to all the linked in the cookie banner message. If you want to change the color for the links in the cookie banner you can add the style in the theme’s
css file with the selector .cookies-section .cookies-description a.
This is just to ease your work so that you do not have to write the markup, you can just copy it and paste it in the cookie banner message and then just change the href attribute of the
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“GDPR Cookie Banner” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Initial release of the plugin.