Set your WooCommerce® shop to holiday/vacation mode. Use date range to schedule closed time. You can use WooCommerce® store notice or separate message to display information to your customers.
- Disable Orders (remove add to cart button and display message)
- Disable Cart (items in active carts will be removed when activated holiday mode)
- Disable Checkout
- Display Custom Notification to your clients or use WooCommerce® store notice
- Set up a Start and End date for your holidays
- Automatically disable mode when vacation ends
WooCommerce® is a registered trademark of Automattic Inc.
This plugin does not store any personal data.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Appearance -> Customize -> Holiday mode settingsto setup holiday mode
Suradnici i Programeri
“Holiday Mode for WooCommerce” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Compatibility for WordPress 5.9
- Add additional message on product page to increase theme compatibility (if woocommerce_before_main_content is not used by active theme)
- Settings are only visible if WooCommerce is activated within WordPress
- HTML is now possible for customer message
- Only provide vacation feature if WooCommerce is available
- Lowest PHP version is now 7.3, because lower versions reached EOL
- Fixed warning: Timezone is used correctly now
- Add further translation
- Fixed default translation language
- Add german language
- Fixed defined version, to allow updates
- Fixed settings: names are now more unique
- Initial version