Janey AI: artificial intelligence for content creators
Janey is an AI-powered tool that helps content creators easily tag, find free stock photos, and source references so you don’t have to. Speed up your workflow and enrich your content.
- Janey AI is an unobtrusive, AI-powered plugin helping bloggers and publishers easily tag, find free stock photos, and source references.
- Janey AI analyses your content and automatically recommends highly relevant terms. Add a term to your post with one click—no technical skill, or thinking, required.
- Janey AI recommends beautiful royalty-free stock photography from Unsplash. Note: Janey AI is not affiliated with Unsplash.
- [Coming soon] Janey AI delivers authoritative references.
- [Coming soon] Get insights and statistics about your content as critical input for your content strategy.
- Get Janey AI for pennies per analysis. Try for free—no credit card required.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Janey AI’
- Activate Janey AI from your Plugins page.
- Go to “after activation” below.
- Upload the
janey-aifolder to the
- Activate the Janey AI plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “after activation” below.
- Register at https://janey.ai and receive your access token.
- Go to ‘Tools > Janey AI’ within WordPress.
- Enter your access token, and optionally customize the plugin settings.
- Create content!
- How does it work?
On request, your content is sent securely to Janey’s servers for analysis. Janey uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to identify key concepts, scored on relevancy. The results are stored in your WordPress site, and displayed in the WP Admin. With a few clicks you can select terms to add to the post and set one of Janey’s recommended photos as the post thumbnail.
- How much does it cost?
The plugin allows you to control when, and how often, you make requests to analyze your content. Analysis results are stored as post metadata in your WordPress site. With the right plugin settings, you can easily optimize your requests to only pennies per post. Pricing information is available at https://janey.ai/pricing/. Note: there’s no cost for the Unsplash image search requests.
- Is taxonomy good for SEO?
When done correctly, organized content improves user experience. Unfortunately, terms are often selected arbitrarily based on the subjective preferences of the publisher, or speculation on the potential SEO impact. Janey AI eliminates these judgement calls, reducing effort and cognitive load for the content creator. The benefits of intuitive taxonomy are evident when the structure and terms are of high quality. NLP provides highly relevant terms that describe content consistently, in a way that both machines and humans understand.
- Does Janey AI work with Gutenberg?
Functionally, Janey AI fully supports Gutenberg, the new WordPress 5.x editor. Upon publishing or updating a published post, you’ll be prompted to reload the editor page in order to view Janey AI’s updates to the metadata and taxonomies. Full support for Gutenberg’s SPA architecture is coming soon.
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Janey AI” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Prevedite “Janey AI” na svoj jezik.
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
Pregledajte kôd, pogledajte SVN spremišteili se pretplatite na dnevnik razvoja od RSS.
- Initial beta release.