This plugin enables LouderVoice clients to quickly and easily display customer reviews on their WordPress site.
Upload the LouderVoice plugin to your site and activate it.
Go to Settings -> LouderVoice Settings and add your LouderVoice API key, Facebook App ID, and LouderVoice CSS URL.
LouderVoice will give you these it you don’t already have them.
Then create a new page on your site where you wish to display reviews and tick the “Enable Reviews” box. Decide on the basic options presented and finally decide if you want open-reviewing on that page or you want a separate private review-writing page which you invite people to.
Further details and a full instruction manual are available from email@example.com
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“LouderVoice Reviews” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Prevedite “LouderVoice Reviews” na svoj jezik.
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
Pregledajte kôd, pogledajte SVN spremišteili se pretplatite na dnevnik razvoja od RSS.
- Prvo izdanje
- Removed some breaking test code
- Fixed layout issues
- Plugin can now indicate that it needs to be updated in WordPress Admin
- First public release
- Fix for error about language files on certain hosts using PHP safe mode
- Fix for small tags glitch if no default tags set
- Fix for warning which may be displayed if DEBUG enabled
- Improved Review-Writing Page setup. Fix for small tags issue
- Added per-page override for language to facilitate multi-lingual sites
- Small fix to allow item name to be changed in two-page setups
- Use Amazon CDN for improved performance
- Some localisation improvements
- Lots of localisation improvements including taglines
- Big version bump to avoid confusion with old LouderVoice plugin on WordPress Plugin Repository site
- Reduced WP version requirement to v3.0
- Version problem now fixed
- Removed en_IE, de_CH and fr_CH langauge variations due to Facebook issue.
- Added TweetThis button to all reviews.
- Open LouderVoice links in new window
- Fix one of the footer links
- Integrated in a new rich-snippets Average Score Sidebar Widget and a Random Review Sidebar Widget
- Improved styling on Random Review Widget
- Fixed tiny regression in review links
- Show nothing in random review widget if site has no reviews yet
- Bug in last release which caused some styling problems. Now fixed.
- Changed “count” to “votes” in average score widget
- Disabled SSL check for https access to LouderVoice API and changed to wp_remote_get for retrieval from LouderVoice API
- Fix simple name clash
- Making https the default for everything including cdn.loudervoice.com
- Removed deprecated Auth methods Facebook and Twitter
- Small adjustment to average score widget
- Add logo
- Now compatible with WordPress 4.3+ including WordPress 5.x