This is great menu for your site which is working with elementor – page builder plugin. This module supports displaying rich content in submenu items as text, images, widgets or articles…Showing in columns and row.
And you can create a simple menu with dropdowns of their parents.
=- Potential Megamenu Listing to the website -=
- 100% Responsive and Mobile Ready
- Easily integrated to any WordPress website.
- Quick to set up, publish and update
- Easy to use and customize
- Display property listings in a responsive list or grid format
- Compatible with all kinds of Themes and Frameworks
- Start up with the Free version with menu plugin
- Easy to sort, search and manage properties listings
- Available for kinds of property listing such as property, rental, land, rural, business, commercial, commercial land.
- SEO friendly URL’s, mobile friendly design layout
- Support Widget with customization feature included in.
=- Easy for Developer to design and customize -=
- Excellent, clean & clear, extensible code
- Powerful plugin to match with your design
- Customize Css, HTML..easily and exactly
- Add new templates in seconds and use with shortcodes.
- Easy and Quick to understand API’s with detailed documentation
- Developer friendly with dozens of actions and filters.
- Custom labels for everything and full translation support.
- Hundreds of filters to modify the default behaviour of the plugin.
- Powerful Shortcodes and Widgets
THE BEST THEMES AND SITES USING THIS PLUGIN
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/opalelementor directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You put MegaMenu Widget In your page and styling it for ready use
- Documentation UserGuide