When you have a lot of metaboxes in the post/page edit screen, you end up scrolling which is confusing. Metaboxes
represent a group of fields like Address, or Ingredients, etc. Imagine you are creating a deep CV for a person.
Suddently you have
Languages, etc. But as you can see
Profile can be categorized as `Personal Data.
This plugin lets you group metaboxes by anything, just name each metabox as
Tab / Box name. So the
Addresses metabox should be named as
Personal Data / Addresses and it will be grouped with
Personal Data / Contact
Personal Data tab.
Tab / Box nameand
Tab/ Box namework
- Built-in metaboxes are ignored (they usually sit in the sidebar and are needed all the time)
- Although tested on 3.2, it should work since 2.5
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Rename metaboxes or give them new names. That`s it
- How can I set order of tabs?
Order of tabs depends on how you reorder the metaboxes in post/page edit screen.
- How can I set order to metaboxes when they are now hidden?
Screen Optionsin the upper right corner, turn every box on. As they appear, reorder them and reload
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Post Metaboxes Tabs” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Initial release