The Sooon.page – Site Under Construction plugin allows you to quickly activate or deactivate a custom “Under Construction” or “Maintenance Mode” page for your WordPress site.
Upload your own custom page created in Sooon.page, a drag-and-drop online page builder designed specifically for creating stunning maintenance mode pages.
How does it work?
- Install the plugin
- Access the website sooon.page to create your page under construction. You don’t need (and can’t) register.
- Create your page: Enter a title, a short text and a logo or image, choose a template and adjust it according to your needs.
- Choose your template. Some are free and others have paid features.
- Adjust the page according to your needs.
- Then download the ZIP file and upload into this plugin page.
You don’t need to connect to the sooon.page service again or have an account created, the downloaded ZIP file works independently.
The app offers dozens of templates that allow you to instantly create stunning pages.
- You can add subscription forms for your newsletter service without writing a single line of code.
- Create countdown timers in seconds, selecting the final date and multiple shapes ans animations.
- Achieve impressive backgrounds thanks to the combination of sliders, gradients or videos.
- You can check out our template demos before getting started.
- Easily and quickly create a professional-looking “Under Construction” or “Maintenance Mode” page that will keep your visitors informed and engaged while you work on your site.
- Restrict access to your site during maintenance mode by selecting which user roles are allowed to bypass the “Under Construction” page and view the full site.
- Activate or deactivate the maintenance mode in one click.
- Download the current maintenance page ZIP and upload again to sooon.page to edit.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder or install from Plugins section.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- The simply configuration page is under Settings menu. Is called Sooon.page
Do you offer support for the plugin and the under construction pages?
Yes, the support section is available here. Support is offered in both English and Spanish.
Are the templates free?
The templates are free, however, some of them have PRO elements, such as Video backgrounds or newsletter forms. In this case, a one-time payment is made and the template can be edited as many times as you want.
If you like a PRO template, you can always edit it to remove the PRO elements and make it free. Similarly, a free template becomes PRO as soon as a PRO feature is added to it.
Do I have to create an account to use sooon.page?
No, at sooon.page we won’t ask for your information, it’s a free tool without registration. The only information we will ask for is your email in case you make a payment for PRO functionalitie, to enhance the issues management.
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Sooon.page – Site Under Construction” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
- First Release.