This plugin simply removes the Project Custom Post Type, if you don’t want to use it. You only need to activate the plugin and your Project menu is gone from your admin menu.
You have to buy the Divi Theme to use this plugin:
- Divi by Elegant Themes (affiliate link)
My plugins for Divi theme:
- Surbma | Divi & Gravity Forms
- Surbma | Divi Extras
- Surbma | Divi Lightbox
- Surbma | Divi Project Shortcodes
- Surbma | Divi Remove Project CPT
My childthemes for Divi theme:
Do you want to contribute or help improving this plugin?
You can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/Surbma/surbma-divi-remove-project-cpt
You can find my other plugins and projects on GitHub:
Please feel free to contribute, help or recommend any new features for my plugins, themes and other projects.
Do you want to know more about me?
Visit my webpage: Surbma.com
surbma-divi-remove-project-cptfolder to the
- Activate the Surbma | Divi Remove Project CPT plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. Now you can use the shortcodes. 🙂
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
Suradnici i Programeri
“Surbma | Divi Remove Project CPT” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
Release date: 2020-01-08
- TWEAK – Tested with WordPress 5.3 version.
- TWEAK – Updated to use a new way to deploy it to wp.org repo.
- Simpler versioning.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9 version.
- Fixed compatibility with Divi 2.6 version.
- Fixed localization.
- Checked for PHP 7 compatibility.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.4 version.
- Initial release.