The plugin restores the
Title field (that was removed from WordPress 4.2) in the insert link popup box and adds a new
Add rel="nofollow" to link checkbox to it.
Gutengerg (Block Editor) Note: At the moment it’s not possible to add the functionality to Gutenberg, it’s a different system from the classic editor and it does not have a hook/filter which allows adding custom settings. As soon as it becomes possible to add the functionality to Gutenberg we will update the plugin.
title-and-nofollow-for-linksfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- That’s all.
Does the plugin support localization?
Yes, please use translate.wordpress.org.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Title and Nofollow For Links (Classic Editor)” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
“Title and Nofollow For Links (Classic Editor)” je prijeveden na 4 dijalekta. Zahvala prevodiocima za njihov doprinos.
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
1.12 (February 3rd, 2022 )
- Bumped up the tested up to 6.1
- Changed name and description to specify it’s only for Classic Editor
1.11 (December 27th, 2020 )
- Fix for deprecated jQuery functions
1.10 (June 1st, 2020)
- Remove unnecessary blank space when generating the rel value
1.09 (February 6, 2020 )
- fixes issue with spacing
1.08 (January 14, 2020)
- adds option for “sponsored” rel
- fixes another conflict with Toolset Types plugin
- fixes conflict with Toolset Types plugin
- minor tweaks
- update wplink.js to last version.
- fixed js-bug (thanks to @themagnifico).
- fixed js-bug in Text editor.
- first version