The .TUBE Video Curator Plugin for WordPress makes it easy to create posts from YouTube, Vimeo, and Twitch channels. You can search for channels and playlists, bulk import existing videos as new posts, and even auto-import new videos as posts so you can “set it and forget it.” Display options let you customize the player and video placement with no coding. Plus, the .TUBE Video Curator works well with most themes, supports custom post types and custom taxonomies, and also includes some useful hooks and filters for advanced users.
- Create posts from videos in seconds, all you need is an API key
- Works seamlessly with most themes and custom post types
- Supports YouTube, Vimeo and Twitch
- Curate individual videos by keyword or URL
- Easily control video player options via settings page
- Automatically imports video thumbnails as Featured Image
- Ability to import tags into your choice of taxonomy (tag, category, custom)
- Filters allow customization of imports and embeds for advanced users
Terms of Service
By using our tool you hereby agree to use it only for purposes permitted by these Terms of Service as well as any applicable law in your jurisdiction. WPTOOLS.TUBE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, OR REGULATIONS COMMITTED BY YOU EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY UPON YOUR REQUEST. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE YO ENSURE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WPTOOLS WP PLUGIN AND THEME DOES NOT BREACH APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, OR REGULATIONS. You agree to hold LATIN AMERICAN TELECOM LLC and its subsidiaries harmless should your usage of this Website and Services contravene the laws, rules, or regulations of (1) the country, state, or locality where you reside or where WPTools operates.
WPTOOLS.TUBE makes no representations or warranties with respect to any User Content. You are solely responsible for your use of any publicly avalable Content. It your responsibility to check the licensing of any content prior to using our tool and make sure the content complies with all applicable laws, licensing requirements and you are not infringing the proprietary rights of the content owner. You are also responsible for any content that you post utilizing our tool.
LATIN AMERICAN TELECOM LLC NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, CONTRACT, REVENUE, DATA, INFORMATION OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), IN CONNECTION WITH THE UNLAWFUL USE OF OUR TOOL. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU CAUSE BY DOWNLOADING CCONTENT THAT IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAWS. USING ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
For more information about .TUBE or to buy a .TUBE domain please visit live.TUBE today.
Here’s how to install the plugin and get it working.
/tube-video-curator/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up a YourTube and/or Vimeo and/or Twitch API key
- Follow the links on the plugin dashboard to find and curate videos
- Will this plugin work with my theme?
Most likely, yes, provided your theme has at least one post type that support thumbnails and custom fields
Pro-tip: If you use the .TUBE WordPress Theme we guarantee it’ll work seamlessly.
- Why doesn’t the video appear on the post?
It’s possible your theme is outputting the post content in an unconventional way, for example not using “the_content()” on the single post page. In this case, you may need to use the [tube_video] shortcode to place videos in your posts.
- How can I get an API key?
To use this plugin, you’ll need to create an API key with YouTube, Vimeo, or Twitch. The API Keys settings page includes instructions for how to get an API Key from each of these sites.
Suradnici i Programeri
“.TUBE Video Curator” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Released: January 2, 2018
- Wrapper div for embeds with ‘tube-vc-embed’ class and filterable data attributes using ‘tube_vc_filter_embed_data_atts’
- Ability to specify source-specific term IDs for playlists and channels using ‘tube_source_term_ids’ post_meta on the source post with a comma list of term IDs
- Fix issue where multiple shortcodes on same page would always show first video
Released: November 12, 2017
- Ensure tagless videos don’t use tags from predecessor in results (h/t soma2000)
Released: November 6, 2017
- Added class_exists checks for before 3rd party library includes (Twitch, Vimeo, YouTube)
- Fix bug associated with missing source_site variable on author filter
- Update image importer to use wp_remote_get instead of file_get_contents (h/t soma2000)
- Updated creator and plugin URLs to new .TUBE site URLs
Released: July 30, 2017
- Removed extraneous print function
Released: July 30, 2017
- Include user_login in list of Importable authors
- Misc CSS updates to work better w/ WP admin styles
- Ability to filter author before import ‘tube_vc_filter_import_author’
- Ability to filter post_type before import ‘tube_vc_filter_import_post_type’
- Ability to filter post data before insert post using ‘tube_vc_filter_post_pre_insert’
- Ability to filter default term before import using ‘tube_vc_filter_import_term’
- Ability to filter tag taxonomy before import tags using ‘tube_vc_filter_tag_import_taxonomy’
- Additional trap for post object in class-tube-vc-embed.php
Released: May 31, 2017
- Allow style attribute in iframe for theatre video
- Deep link to Twitch API key from Dashboard
Released: January 6, 2017
- Fix for botched branch / tag in v1.1.3
Released: December 17, 2016
- Revised docs for how to get Twitch.TV API keys
Released: December 15, 2016
- Support for translations
- Prepended title slug to imported image filenames for better SEO
- Added alt attribute to imported images for better SEO
- Added “source” link in caption for imported images
- Update Twitch Channel videos API call to retrieve all videos, not just “highlights” (i.e. broadcasts=true)
- Fix for erroneous Twitch error when adding video via Vimeo URL (thanks Markus)
Released: September 12, 2016
- Fixed bug that prevented post_updated_messages from displaying
Released: August 26, 2016
- Tested up to WP 4.6
Released: August 22, 2016
- Fix for undefined function in API key settings (thanks Charlie)
Released: August 15, 2016
- Support for Twitch API Keys
- Support for Twitch Channels
- Support for Twitch Add via URL
- Shared functions for has_api_keys and no_api_keys_message
- Change required capability for Add Via Url from manage_options to publish_posts
- Change required capability for Search Videos from manage_options to publish_posts
- Change required capability for Dashboard from manage_options to publish_posts
- Custom admin menu for users with only “publish_posts” capability
- Ensure YouTube video is embeddable when getting video details
- Update linkify class to allow for % and ~ in URLs
Released: July 18, 2016
- Add esc_attr to query input on Search for Videos page (fixes issue with quotes in queries)
Released: July 13, 2016
- Fix issue where imported tags were pre-pended with a “d”
Released: July 4, 2016
- Update all get.tube URLs to use https
Released: July 1, 2016
- Fix bug in Site selector for Search Videos and Add Via URL when only one site available
Released: July 1, 2016
- Ability to access video data in the get_auto_import_status function and filter
- Clarified various admin messages
- Fix bug in Import Settings if no available taxonomies
- Fix bug that prevented Video Site from getting set on Add Via URL
- Removed unused functions and unneeded default options
Released: June 30, 2016
- Fix JS bug with label for skipped videos
Released: June 30, 2016
- Initial release