Install Viral Loops easily to Gutenberg, Elementor, Divi Builder and WPBakery Page Builder with this new plugin from Viral Loops.
Viral Loops helps you find more customers and grow your email list by running viral and referral marketing campaigns on your WordPress website. Create a campaign in Viral Loops and install it easily using Viral Loops WP Integration.
This plugin adds a new Viral Loops block to Gutenberg (default WordPress editor) and to your favourite page builders (Elementor, Divi Builder, WPBakery Page Builder). That way, installing your campaign to WordPress is as simple as dragging and dropping the Viral Loops block in the page.
Ovaj dodatak omogućava 1 blok.
- Vl Block VL block written with ESNext standard and JSX support – build step required.
- In your WordPress Admin, go to Plugins and click “Add New”. Find Viral Loops in the marketplace or click “Upload Plugin”.
- In the Plugins menu, activate the plugin.
- Find Viral Loops on the left sidebar and add a new campaign. It will ask for your secret API token. You can find that in the Installation step of the Campaign Wizard. Only one campaign can be active at any time.
- Edit the page where you want to run a Viral Loops campaign.
- In your favourite page builder, find the Viral Loops block and add it in the page.
- Viral Loops WP Integration supports these page builders:
- Gutenberg (WordPress default)
- Divi Builder
- WPBakery Page Builder
- From the dropdown that appears, select the widget you want to add.
- Publish the page and you’re ready!
Visitors that get to the page will see the Viral Loops Widgets and can join the campaign or see rewards they have won.
What does the plugin do?
This plugin adds a new Viral Loops block to Gutenberg (default WordPress editor) and to your favourite page builders (Elementor, Divi, WPBakery Page Builder). The blocks allow you to add the Viral Loops widgets in your page simply by drag and drop.
Nope. Anyone can install and use this plugin, no coding skills required!
Where can I find my secret API token?
Log-in to Viral Loops, edit the campaign you want to install and find your secret API token in the Installation step of the Campaign Wizard.
Can I use a shortcode?
Sure you can! Type these shortcodes to embed the respective widgets:
* Form Widget:
* Milestone Widget:
* Popup Trigger:
* Referral Count Widget:
* Reward Stats Widget (only for Refer a Friend):
* Invitee Widget:
Suradnici i Programeri
“Viral Loops WP Integration” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici