Pelecard payment gateway for WooCommerce.
Pelecard has been providing clearing solutions for over 30 years, and provides a secure and advanced solution for organizations large and small, including websites.
Pelecard is one of the largest software houses in Israel, combining a professional, fast and reliable development and service department.
Placard operates behind the scenes, which allows the business to work automatically, and perform ongoing and fast-paced business activities.
Pelecard achieves this by investing in the development of easy-to-manage and implement solutions, strong information security, tight interfaces to all management software, and the exploitation of new technologies.
Više o pluginu
The plugin allows you to use Pelecard payment gateway with the WooCommerce plugin.
- Accept all major credit cards
- Responsive payment form
- Invoices & Receipts
- On demand Development
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “Woo Pelecard Gateway”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Payments” tab.
- Click on “Pelecard” in the payment-methods list.
- Configure your Pelecard Gateway settings.
- WordPress version 5.3 or greater.
- PHP version 7.0 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater.
- WooCommerce version 3.0 or greater.
What is the cost for the gateway plugin?
This plugin is a FREE download.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Woo Pelecard Gateway” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
*Bug fix in subscription.
if J2 configured in plugin settings icount / ezcount
invoice was not created in renewal payment.
*Added support for MultiSite
*Convert information errors 041,042 that
received in J2 to 000.
*Added Emv errors in order notes.
- Adding support for refund in icount with document ‘kabala’
- System improvements regarding WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Added the ‘wpg/transaction/order_id’ filter hook.
- Added the auto_balance parameter to EZCount integration.
- Add 3D-Secure params to J4 after J5 requests.
- Save total-payments for later use when doing J5 transactions.
- Bypass validation for J2 transactions.
- Disable payments transaction for subscription orders.
- Bypass validation for 3DS failed transactions.
- Fixed supported CC field.
- EZCount: add managed option for the
- Fixed J5 transactions logic.
- Fixed WPML/WCML integration.
- Added WooCommerce Subscriptions support.
- Added refund capabilities.
- Support J5 transactions.
- Added WPML/WCML support.
- Fixed checkout flow with IPN fallback.
- Fixed syntax bug for PHP versions prior to 5.4.
- Fixed incorrect data sent to Tamal.
- Added filter hooks.
- Fixed HiddenPelecardLogo field logic.
- Restructured plugin.
- Added support for WC 3.x.
- Added Tokenization support.
- Added order discount for Tamal.
- Fixed Tamal default parameters.
- Fixed Tamal ‘MaamRate’ for Receipts.
- WordPress 4.7 compatible.
- Removed deprecated function(s).
- Added the ‘wc_pelecard_gateway_request_args’ filter hook.
- Added full transaction history
- Added gateway icon support (filter).
- Added advanced error logging.
- Fixed gateway response check.
- Fixed bug in constructor.
- Added the ability to customize min & max payments by cart’s total.
- Added filter hooks.
- Fixed JS loading.
- Added Tamal document types.
- Added shipping to Tamal Invoices.
- Fixed major front-end bug.
- Added WordPress 4.5 & WooCommerce 2.5.5 compatibility
- Updated admin js.
- Update translation strings.
- Add translators comments.
- Added Tamal API for creating invoices.
- Improved tab-based admin menu.
- i18n: Remove po/mo files from the plugin.
- i18n: Use translate.wordpress.org to translate the plugin.
- Updated plugin translation files.
- Added advanced gateway options.
- Improved data validations.
- Fixed XSS Vulnerability.
- First Release.