Display multiple animated counters into your WordPress site.
The plugin is compatible with Gutenberg, so you can add the custom block called CountUp to your posts and pages. Check the wiki for more details.
It’s very easy to use this plugin, you can use the shortcode after install it, but there are two ways to use the plugin:
The first way is:
[countup start="your-value" end="your-value" decimals="your-value" duration="your-value"]
The second way. To use this format you need to check the Use the end number inside the shortcode? setting in the plugin option page:
[countup start="the-start-number" decimals="your-value" duration="your-value"]the-end-number[/countup]
You can use the shortcode in two ways, as mentioned before. If you are using the first way:
[countup start="0" end="55" decimals="2" duration="5" prefix="my_prefix" scroll="false"]
If you are using the second way (remember to check the Use the end number inside the shortcode?):
[countup start="0" decimals="2" duration="5"]55[/countup]
Copy and paste any example in one of your posts and test.
The shortcode and Gutenberg block accepts the next arguments:
- decimals – Puts the desired decimals into your counter.
- delay – Set a delay in milliseconds to start the counter.
- duration – The counter duration represented by a number (seconds).
- easing – Easing the counter.
- end – A number to end (arrive) the counter.
- grouping – Groups the content into sections (eg. 1,000 vs 1000).
- prefix – A text as counter prefix.
- reset – Reset the counter after view.
- scroll – If true, start the counter when the user visualize it.
- separator – You can use a separator (default is comma).
- start – A number to start the counter.
- suffix – A text as counter suffix.
You know how to use the plugin now, but you can still edit some options inside of the plugin settings page (Go to Settings->CountUP.js).
Inside of the settings page, you can find the next settings:
- Easing: Easing the counter.
- Grouping: Groups the content into sections (eg. 1,000 vs 1000).
- Separator: You can use a separator (default is comma).
- Decimal: Symbol to use for decimal spot (default is dot).
- Prefix: Character(s) at beginning of string.
- Suffix: Character(s) at the end of string.
Ovaj dodatak omogućava 1 blok.
- Install the plugin via WordPress Plugin Installer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to “Settings”->”CountUP.js” menu to configure options of the plugin.
Suradnici i Programeri
“WP CountUP JS” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- IMPROVE: Remove Gutenberg dependencies, those aren’t needed anymore.
- FIX: Decimal counters shows as integers instead of floats.
- Compatible with Gutenberg. Now the plugin has its own Gutenberg Block.