Display Custom Post Types in RSS Feed with Default Posts
RSS Feed Manager for Custom Post Types is a WordPress plugin that will give you custom control to show custom post types in RSS feed; By default WordPress shows only posts in/via RSS feed but it doesn’t show pages or any other custom post types in RSS feed.
CBX RSS Feed for Custom Post Types by Codeboxr
- Display Your Custom Post Types in RSS Feed with Default Posts
- Custom Plugin Option
- All Categories have Enable/Disable Option
- Select any post type including custom or default post type
See more details and usages guide here
How to install the plugin and get it working.
wpfeedforcustomposttypefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From ‘Setting’ menu see sub menu ‘RSS 4 Post Types’, save setting
- Check feeds, feed will shows post from post types as selected from the plugin setting
Does this work with any custom post type ?
Does this work with any custom taxonomy ?
Does this work with default post types and taxonomy ?
Sure, just try it.
Suradnici i Programeri
“CBX RSS Feed for Custom Post Types” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
- Some code level improvement
- Readme improvement
- Checked with latest WordPress 5.4.1
- OOP based plugin
- Revamped the whole plugin
- Translation update
- Admin panel refreshed
- Strict standard error fixed
- Translation added
- First Release