A WordPress plugin that helps improve your website’s pagespeed insight or lighthouse accessibility & SEO scores by fixing recommended features. Some of the issues that this plugin addresses include:
- Form elements do not have associated labels
- Links do not have a discernible name
- Buttons do not have an accessible name
- [user-scalable=”no”] is used in the <meta name=”viewport”> element or the [maximum-scale] attribute is less than 5
- button, link, and menuitem elements do not have accessible names.
- <frame> or <iframe> elements do not have a title.
- ARIA progressbar elements do not have accessible names.
- Links are not crawlable.
- Image elements do not have [alt] attributes
- Easy to use interface
- Fixes common issues that can negatively impact pagespeed insight or lighthouse accessibility scores
- Improves the user experience of your website
- Unzip the plugin archive on your computer
- Upload directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the options in the plugin settings according to your site requirement.
- That’s it! The plugin will do the rest.
Does this plugin improve performance score?
No, this plugin will not improve performance score on pagespeed insight or lighthouse
Does this plugin improve accessibility score?
Yes, this plugin gives you the option to select the recommended fix to improve lighthouse accessibility score
can i enable all options?
Yes, but it would be better to enable those options that’s required for your website.
Suradnici i Programeri
“AccessibilityPlus: Boost Accessibility & SEO Score for Lighthouse” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
“AccessibilityPlus: Boost Accessibility & SEO Score for Lighthouse” je prijeveden na 1 dijalekt. Zahvala prevodiocima za njihov doprinos.
Zainteresirani ste za razvoj?
- Improved DOM
- Minor Fixes
- Speedup DOM and Fixed Fatal error
- Minor Improvement
- Fixed svg conflict
Links are not crawlable
- Fixed fatal error and other issues.
- added option for Image elements do not have [alt] attributes
- Added options for ARIA progressbar elements do not have accessible names.
- Links are not crawlable
- Minore issues
- Fixed Minor issues
- Initial release.