With this plugin you can restrict your users to view the unapproved comments in dashboard of multi-user site. Even you can restrict administrator and editor also. So, only the approved comments will be visible in the dashboard.
- Upload the “approved-comments-only” folder into the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory or
Directly download “approved-comments-only” from WordPress Directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- See FAQ for usage
- How does this works?
Visit the navigation in admin dashboard, you found a new box “approved-comments-only”. 1. Click on “Approved Comments Only” for the settings page. 2. Select User Levels to restrict to view unapproved comments. User CTRL for multiple selection. 3. Save Changes.
- Do I need to add any shortcode?
No, You don’t need to add any shortcode in your Website.
- Can I restrict multiple users to view approved comments in dashboard?
Yes surely, You can restrict multiple users.
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Approved Comments Only” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- 1 Sept 2016
- A Selection to show only user’s comments in dashboard has been added.
- Comments pagination bug fixed.
- 28 Aug 2016
- Minor Bug fixed
- 27 Aug 2016
- First release