Looking for a tool for adding sticky content on your WordPress site pages/posts?
Try Conditional Content plugin for FREE – it will help you to insert and control the conditional content with a set of rules that you can configure (for example , Conditional Content allows you to easy add advertisement blocks, messages, warning, reminders, welcome/introduction texts, static text etc). The communication is achieved by handling WordPress functions.
To uninstall the plugin:
- Log in as administrator to WordPress Admin Panel:
- Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins > Conditional Content.
- Press Deactivate > Delete. The plugin should be successfully deleted.
To open plugin`s settings page:
- Log in as administrator to WordPress Admin Panel: Settings > Conditional Content.
- Add your rules into JSON section (or just import the settings). Save.
- Check the results.
Errors are stored at $WP_HOME/wp-content/uploads/logs/
PHP 5.5 or higher is required!
To install the plugin:
- Log in as administrator to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Browse for ‘conditional-content’.zip file > Install Now.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Conditional Content” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Added the ability to add unlimited number of AD widgets to the sidebar
- Fixed an issue with displaying content in widgets
- Fixed bug during saving settings
- Added Upload file section, that allows to upload/import the configuration file.
- Added Logging Levels.
- Added JSON Editor as a user interface.