TargetAudience helps you to address your website audience more precisely. By adding a “utm_content” parameter you can change the visual behaviour of your website to better address visitors who came from different places.
After configuring the plugin in the settings you can use a shortcode for displaying the name of your audience. For example place the shortcode:
[audience default="Webdesigner" alternative="1"]
on your page. By default “Webdesigner” is displayed.
But if you append an “utm_content” parameter like “?utm_content=1” in the address bar, the shortcode will display the first alternative of your set audience with ID 1 (maybe “Online-Marketers”).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin in the settings by adding audiences
- Place the shortcode on your page
- Control the output by adding the equivalent “utm_content” to the address bar
- What is needed for setting up the plugin?
No coding is needed for setting up the plugin. Just follow the screen instructions.
Nema recenzija za ovaj dodatak.
Suradnici i Programeri
“TargetAudience” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Initial release