Important: This plugin works with every theme that uses the recommended WP function for displaying the title. For other themes, that display the title using a lesser know method, it might not work.
Some advantages of using this plugin:
Does not affect menus or the admin area: Before removing the title it checks to make sure that the front-end is being displayed and the current point is within the loop. In other words it has no effect on menus or post tables in the admin area.
Works with all post types: To hide the title you just have to use a checkbox on the post creation form. This checkbox is displayed in the form of a metabox for all post types.
- Use WordPress’ plugin interface to find and install the plugin.
- Start editing the post or page whose title you want to hide.
- Among the boxes on the right side you will find one titled ‘Hide Title?’. Click on the checkbox.
- Save changes.
Suradnici i Programeri
“Title Remover” je softver otvorenog koda. Sljedeće osobe su doprinijele ovom dodatku.Suradnici
- Made plugin strings translatable
- Fixed typos in code
- Fixed the warnings that are displayed on some websites.
- Compatibility check with WP 4.9
- Added new graphics for WP.org
- Initial release